1. To get maximum shine, wash and condition your hair, then blast it with a cold-water rinse for about three seconds. "This helps seal in conditioner, making hair easier to style and adds a ton of shine.
2. Eggs are perhaps one of the best ingredients to provide nourishment and shine to your hair in minutes. Mix one egg white and one tablespoon each of olive oil and honey until you get a smooth paste. Apply this paste on damp hair and scalp. Cover your head with a shower cap for about 30 minutes. Then wash your hair with a mild shampoo and cool water.
3. Beer works as an excellent hair tonic.Wash your hair with shampoo and then apply flat beer from the root to the ends.Massage the beer thoroughly into your scalp using circular motions. Allow it to sit for about five minutes and then rinse it off. Follow this remedy once every two weeks
4. Coconut oil (organic and unrefined) is one of the best options.Apply warm coconut oil on your hair, from the root to the ends. Massage for a few minutes and then wrap your hair in a shower cap or towel for at least 30 minutes. Rinse your hair with water, then shampoo and condition like normal.
Another option is to add a few curry leaves to two tablespoons of coconut oil. Heat it until warm. When cool, massage the oil gently onto the scalp and hair. Cover with a warm towel for 30 minutes and then wash with a mild shampoo.
5. Apple cider vinegar is a fabulous hair conditioner that can make your hair soft, shiny and moisturized.
Mix together equal parts of apple cider vinegar and water. After shampooing, pour the mixture into your hair and massage it onto your scalp. Let it sit for a few minutes before rinsing thoroughly with cold water.
Alternatively, mix two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and the juice of one lemon in one cup of water. Use this mixture as a final hair rinse after shampooing.
6.Avocado contains nutrients that will deeply moisturize and nourish your hair.
Mix one mashed ripe avocado with two tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil. Apply this mixture on damp hair, from the roots to the ends. Cover with a shower cap for 30 minutes. Finally, rinse and shampoo your hair as usual.
You can also mash one ripe avocado and one ripe banana together. Mix in one-half tablespoon of almond oil. Massage this paste onto your scalp and spread it all over your hair. Cover your head with a shower cap for 30 minutes or more. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and then shampoo your hair.
7.Mince bottlegourd and extract juice from it, apply this juice to the hair and scalp. Leave as such fro half an hour and then rinse the hair thoroughly.
8.To get a natural shine for hair, prepare unsweetened tea and use it as a final rinse after shampooing the hair. This works good for dry hair.
9. Milk is also a very good conditioner and adds shine to your hair. Apply cold milk using a brush or spray it evenly on the hair. Gently comb the hair so that the milk spreads evenly and let it be for half an hour. Rinse your hair with a baby shampoo or any mild shampoo. This natural hair shine tip makes your hair soft and smooth.
10.Drink good amount of water and consume a healthy diet containing rich fruits and vegetables. This is the most effective way for healthy and shiny hair. What you intake is reflected on the outside of the body.